Italian Maggi, as the name suggests is filled with cheese and Italian herbs. Today, I am going to share this Italian Maggi recipe with you which I made in my hostel. And to my surprise, it instantly became popular. Everyone liked it so much that they added it to the canteen menu. Since then, it has been our favorite type of Maggi. There is something magical in the combination of cheese and Maggi masala that makes it deliciously mouth-watering and enticing.
We are going to make this recipe in an easy way with lots of cheese, oregano, and some veggies too. If you don’t have a lot of vegetables in your fridge, fret not! You can prepare it with whatever you have readily available. But you necessarily need cheese. There is no substitute for that! And I would suggest you use processed cheese as it tastes the best with this Italian Maggi recipe. But if you have mozzarella or cheddar or some other kind available, use that instead. Also, don’t be afraid to add anything extra or special to this dish. Modify it as per your liking. You can even add two or more types of cheese if you like. But in this recipe, we will only use processed cheese.
It is the best dish for someone who loves both Italian food and Maggi. The Italian Maggi recipe is a wonderful combination of these two great things. The cheesiness blended with the spicy masala and topped with oregano is like little heaven. It will smell so delicious when you make it that it will draw everyone towards it. Make it for any gathering or event and serve with love. You are sure to get many compliments. Also, try this delicious soupy Maggi recipe. Without further ado, let’s get right into it and see how to make this delicious Italian Maggi recipe
Italian Maggi Recipe
- 2 packets Maggi
- 5 tablespoon butter
- 3-5 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 green chilly
- 3 tomatoes
- ½ yellow bell pepper
- ½ capsicum
- A handful of baby corn
- 2 tablespoon of sweet corn
- ½ cups broccoli broken into small florets
- ½ cups of French beans
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon red chili powder
- 1 tablespoon black pepper powder
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon mixed herbs
- 5 sliced of processed cheese
- 3-5 tablespoon of fresh cream
- Coriander for garnishing
- Take two pans. In one pan, boil 2 tomatoes, and in another pan, boil the Maggi noodles on high flame.
- When the tomatoes are boiled take them out carefully and blend them into a fine paste. When the Maggi noodles boil, strain them and wash them with cold water. Keep both the things aside for some time.
- Take a pan and heat butter on low flame.
- When the butter melts, add crushed garlic. Saute it for some time and then add chopped onion to it.
- Then cook it for some time or until onions turn translucent.
- Then add finely chopped green chilly, chopped tomato, yellow bell pepper, capsicum, baby corn, sweet corn, broccoli, and french beans. Cook these vegetables nicely for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the tomato puree that we made earlier. Mix it properly with the vegetables. We don’t have to cook it now as the tomatoes are already boiled.
- After that add all the spices to it. Add salt, red chili powder, black pepper powder, oregano, and mixed herbs. Saute these spices properly. Add some water if needed.
- At this point, you will get a beautiful aroma of spices coming out of the pan. Evaporate all the remaining water by boiling it on a high flame. Then add the processed cheese slices and cream. Now turn the flame high. Mix everything nicely to combine it.
- When the cheese melts completely, add the boiled Maggi noodles. Now add the Maggi masala on top of it. Give it a nice mix.
- Then mix everything well. You can cook it for a few minutes so that the noodles absorb some flavor of the cheese and the vegetables.
- Your Italian Maggi is ready. Serve it with coriander and enjoy!
Make Italian Maggi the next time you crave something tasty at home. When you taste this dish, you will forget the food from outside. I always encourage home-cooked meals, as they are tasty, healthy and we can customize them according to our liking. This dish will surely prove that home-cooked food is better than any five-star restaurant or hotel. So add in or omit ingredients as you please and enjoy the Italian Maggi recipe with friends and family! I hope you like this recipe. Tell me in the comments below, how did it taste!