When we say the name of Palada Payasam is mostly seen on Keralites functions and festivals like Onam or marriage sadhya. The name also get us the mood into drinking the palada payasam quickly as possible. This is why i recommend you to try palada payasam preparation at your home easily. Before getting into palada payasam recipe, If your are first heard about this, then you must know more about it.
Palada Payasam is a most favorite category of Paal Payalam! Paal Payasam is a rice sweetened mild pudding is very popular in Kerala state which can usually prepared in most occasions like Onam festivals, marriage functions etc. Palada payasam version another one most poplur dessert and also can call as King of Payasam.
Palada Payasam Recipe
- 1/4 of Ada
- 250 ml of Water
- 500 ml of Milk
- 1/3 Cup of Sugar
- 1/2 Raw Rice
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Cardomom Poweder
- 2 Teaspoon of Ghee
- 10 Cashew Nuts
How to Cook Palada Payasam:
- Get the ready-made Palada packet and boild in hot water 3-4 mins, drain it out and keep it aside
- Add water and milk to heavy pan to boil and add the boiled ada to put into heavy pan to stir frequently.
- A 15-20 mins of continuous cooking with low flame to get to know the ada is pulpy structure and color change, which is combined with milk and water
- Add 1/3 cup of sugar and mix well for 15 mins and switch off the flame
- Add 4 crushed cardamom into it and give slow string.
- Lastly fry the cashew nut with ghee and make it brown and to add into the heavy pan and stir to combine, after some hours you can serve the yummy palada payasam with hold or cold