Soupy Maggi recipe will change your way of having Maggi forever! It combines both soup and noodles in one dish. If you are already a fan, then I am sharing a simple soupy Maggi recipe that anyone can cook at any time. Enjoy it for lunch, dinner, or as a snack.
There are two kinds of people- one who likes dry noodles and the other who like soupy noodles. If you are from the dry noodle category, I request you to try this amazing soupy Maggi recipe at least once. I am sure, it will become your instant favorite. It enhances everything you like about noodles.
The best thing about it is that the noodles do not stick to each other. Some people hate it when noodles stick. Many instant noodles have this problem. One way to avoid it is by adding some butter or oil to the water in which you boil the noodles. And then wash the noodles with cold water. This way the noodles do not stick. This trick is used to make chow mein. Try it the next time you cook noodles.
This soupy Maggi recipe is super easy and very tasty! We will cook everything in one pot so you don’t need too many utensils. Just a pan or Kadhai will be enough. Make sure to take a deep pan so that we can add enough water to it without spilling. And after that, we will cook all the vegetables in it. As I said we will cook everything in one pot, so we are going to cook the Maggi noodles in this pot too. When the noodles simmer in this water with all the vegetables, they absorb the flavors of all spices and vegetables. Which in turn makes it delicious.
So let’s start with the recipe!
Soupy Maggi Recipe
- 2 packets Maggi
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 onion
- 1 green chili
- 2 tomato (boiled and pureed)
- 1 capsicum
- 1 carrot
- 1 cup peas
- ½ cup French beans
- ½ cup sweet corn
- 1 tbsp salt
- ½ tbsp red chili powder
- 1 tbsp black pepper powder
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp of cornflour
- Coriander for garnishing
- Chop all the vegetables (onion, green chilly, capsicum, carrot, and french beans) finely into small cubes. And also, boil the tomatoes at the same time.
- Keep all the chopped vegetables aside and make a fine paste of boiled tomatoes. Let them cook down a bit first and then mix them in a blender.
- Now take a large pan and heat some butter in it on high flame.
- When the butter melts, add chopped onion to it.
- Cook the onions for some time or until they turn transparent.
- Now add in all the other chopped vegetables to it. Cook it for some time to get rid of the raw flavor of vegetables.
- Afterward, add ½ tablespoon red chili powder, 1 tablespoon salt, 1 tablespoon black pepper powder to the vegetable mix. Mix everything well and cook all the spices for some time.
- Then, add the tomato puree to the pan with 2 cups of vegetable stock. Give it a gentle mix so that everything combines together.
- Take out 2 -3 tablespoons of vegetable stock from the pan into a bowl and add 1 tbsp of cornflour powder to it. Give a nice mix. It should form a thick paste with no lumps.
- Then add this cornflour mix into the pan and mix properly. Let everything come to a boil.
- When it starts boiling, add the two packets of Maggi masala and mix it all in.
- Then add the two Maggi packets to the boiling water and close the lid. At this point, you can add more water to it if you want.
- Let the Maggi cook for some time. Keep checking it in between. It will take approximately take four to five minutes to cook perfectly.
- Once the Maggi is done and all the other vegetables are cooked, turn off the flame.
- Serve It in a deep bowl and garnish with coriander. Soupy Maggi is ready! enjoy!
Among all the other Maggi recipes, this one is my favorite. I make it very often and enjoy it with a book! You should also give it a try if you are looking for something new to eat. It still has that lovely Maggi masala flavor that made us its fan in the first place but it also has the freshness of vegetables that everyone likes. Try my Chinese Maggi recipe too. I am sure, you will like it, it is another favorite of Maggi lovers. Let me know in the comments below, how you liked this recipe. And don’t forget to share it with your friends too!